- Published on Tuesday, 26 November 2013 15:16
For Western blot analysis visualization of the protein transferred onto the blot can be achieved by using various stains. However stains may have disadvantages e.g. additiona llabor for staining/ destaining, background problems, reproducibility, dynamic range.
T-West™ provides a powerful alternative based on fluorescent protein labels
Beo Dry blotter
- Published on Tuesday, 26 November 2013 15:03
Sometimes it may not be the time that matters but the result...
The Beo Dry Blotter transfers protein simply based on capillary action with phenomenal results in terms of transfer quality and efficiency. The blotting does neither requires power nor additional buffer. And you can process up 18 blots derived from mini gels or 3 blots from large gels (e.g.Velum™ 1D, IEF or 2D gels) at the same time.
• Easy to use
• High quality of protein transfer
• No additonal buffers, requires no power
• Takes up to 18 blots from mini gels or 3 large blots from 2D gels