Wednesday, 06 May 2009 15:36
- No PC required, easiest-to-use
- Space-saving, robust, high-quality manufacture
- Saturation control to avoid overexposure; ideal for quantifications
- 4 USB interfaces, network capability
- Flexible use with optional printer solutions
- Integrated, fully extendable UV transillluminator for comfortable work
As well, a fully extendable UV transilluminator with high carrying capacity is incorporated in the system for comfortable work. The robust door made of aluminium closes automatically, so that the contamination risk with ethidium bromide or other dyes is minimized. By the push of only one button, high-resolution images of DNA, RNA or protein gels are created within a few seconds. The images can either be printed out directly or saved in the internal storage. Transfer of the data to a PC is possible in different ways.